1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
I am gonna go out on a limb and say that Liz was the last person I held hands with
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I’m actually fairly outgoing, but I am extremely introverted, so it doesn’t seem that way all the time
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Liz mostly, but also my close friends I guess
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Well gosh, I sure hope so. I wouldn’t know, but I tend to get along with people I’m around pretty well, so I guess??
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Without a doubt, yeah. She isn’t the kind of person to just brush that off I think
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Honestly I don’t even care anymore. Like, I think I’m straight because I don’t really think about guys in a sexual way, but when it comes to girls it doesn’t matter to me most of the time. I guess personality-wise I’m attracted to people with similar views and interests to me.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I highly doubt I wouldn’t be. My current relationship is going so well that I don’t think it’ll end for a very long time, if it even does end.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not really. Like, I haven’t had sex yet but talking about it usually isn’t a big deal.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"Okay" (if you count skype messages, it was "i return")
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
In no particular order, I’d say “No One Likes Superman Anymore” by I Fight Dragons, “She” by Green Day, “Na Na Na” by My Chemical Romance, “Paradise (What About Us?)” by Within Temptation, and “Symphony in P Minor” by Ninja Sex Party.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
I freaking love it. But only if it’s the bae cuz she is the best
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I actually do sort of. I’ve seen stuff happen in weird fashion and that just strikes me as more than coincidence sometimes. But maybe it just is coincidence. Whatever, I ain’t complaining
15. What good thing happened this summer?
A lot of things, but the best one was when I spent the night at Liz’s house. That was a fantastic night.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
There probably is somewhere way out there. It’s in no way impossible, but I doubt that we will have contact with alien life any time soon. By planetary standards, the Earth really isn’t that old, is it?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
No. I have no idea what happened to her and it’s none of my business to try and track her down. That part of my life is long gone and it’s a good thing.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
I haven’t had one for a loooooooong time but I’m sure I’d still like them
20. Do you like your neighbors?
Not really; in fact one of them I strongly dislike.
21. What are you bad habits?
Oh god where do I start? I bite/pick my nails, I procrastinate all the time, and I constantly over-think things to the point of making life hard for myself when it shouldn’t be. I’m a freakin mess
22. Where would you like to travel?
I’d like to visit the UK at some point, and New Zealand would also be cool. Also Japan. Japan is interesting and NOT JUST BECAUSE OF ANIME I ACTUALLY THINK THE CULTURE IS INTERESTING
23. Do you have trust issues?
Not really. If anything I’m too trustworthy of people
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Honestly, any time I get to see Liz. It’s usually only before school and between 5th and 6th period, sometimes at lunch, but it really makes a difference to my day to just spend a moment with her, no matter how long.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
It used to be my eyebrows, but over time I kinda don’t care anymore. I’m fine how I am, but I’d like to muscle up and thin out a bit at some point
26. What do you do when you wake up?
I contemplate why I’d want to get out of bed, and then I get up and take a shower, eat breakfast, and get ready for school
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I honestly don’t think it should matter?? So I don’t care
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Liz, her mom, and my close friends.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Nope, because I don’t have an ex :)
30. Do you ever want to get married?
Oh yes. I really want to get married eventually. The main factor is who it is and whether or not the person wants to at the time
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I don’t know and I don’t particularly care.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Do Pokemon battles count?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV, since music is such a big part of my life and world culture in general
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Something strange probably
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
She has red-dyed hair, beautiful green eyes, a cute face and a freaking flawless butt. And her name is Liz and I’m dating her <3
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Anywhere that I can get what I want, honestly. I don’t usually care much
40. What do you want to do after high school?
I really want to continue in music, and maybe even continue writing. But immediate plans are fuzzy because I will need time to settle into an adult life.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends. If someone abuses you or just outright treats you like shit, then fuck them, they don’t deserve your generosity. But if it was for other reasons, then sure. That choice is up to the individual though.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
It can mean anything because I am usually quiet. But more often than not, thinking I guess.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Sometimes c: It can be nice to wish someone a good day with a smile
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
The bottom of the ocean is really cool, but freaking terrifying so let’s say preferably neither
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The fact that it’s expected of me and I don’t wanna let people down, I guess
46. What are you paranoid about?
At the moment, nothing. But I have bad anxiety problems so it can really be anything at any given time, usually relationship stuff.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
I don’t think so.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
It was white
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Surprisingly, no. I admire many people, but I have always been pretty fine with myself. At least, I’ve always held the hope that I’ll make something great of myself eventually
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I didn’t have anxiety problems. That’s my biggest downfall.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
I don’t wear makeup
54. Favourite store?
Probably like, Amazon.com or Steam
55. Favourite blog?
All the blogs I follow are pretty cool in my book
56. Favourite colour?
The shade of green that Liz’s eyes are <3
57. Favourite food?
I like seafood a lot
58. Last thing you ate?
A turkey burger
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
I won a pinewood derby competition a long time ago, and that was cool. But that’s about it.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
Yes. I am right now actually ^u^
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Uhhh, a friend of mine was in town, and we all were out, but I had to go home and I hugged her goodbye and she was like “Do you want a goodbye kiss?” and I was like “Sure” and then we kissed. It didn’t even last half a second but that’s my first kiss story.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Most of my “tumblr friends” are my real friends anyway, so no.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook only because I hate Twitter’s layout.
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
Kinda. I’m on the computer but people are watching Drake & Josh behind me
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Tyson, Justin, Charles, Tatum, Jarek, Dylan, Garrett, and Liz (my BEST best friend <3)
71. Craving something? What?
Nothing right now tbh
72. What colour are your towels?
The towels I usually use are blue
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I used to, and I love stuff animals, but my parents would frown upon me still sleeping with stuffed animals so I guess I won’t for a long while
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
I don’t think I have any right now ._.
75. Favourite animal?
Raccoons are my favorite. They’re really cool
76. What colour is your underwear?
White cuz I’m a dweeb
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
For most things, chocolate; for ice cream, definitely vanilla
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla cuz I’m really boring
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
Parks & Recreation
82. Favourite movie?
The Empire Strikes Back
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
~please don’t hate me when I say I’ve seen neither~
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 Jump Street I guess, because I’ve actually seen it and it’s freaking hilarious
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
The mean one
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
The starfish, whatever her name was.
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
My sister, I think
89. Name a person you hate?
Just to name one, Darren Wilson as of this writing
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
Yeah, but not anyone I know personally
92. In a fight with someone?
Not that I know of
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
None >_> I have pajama pants but not true sweat pants. oop.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
A few, but I don’t wanna count
95. Last movie you watched?
I think it was WALL•E, but I’m not entirely sure
96. Favourite actress?
That’s really tough actually. I’d say…Sigourney Weaver maybe?
97. Favourite actor?
Again, really tough. I’ll say…Nathan Fillion for this one
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
I have a golden retriever named Trigger and I love him~
100. How are you feeling?
I feel alright. Just kinda average I guess.
101. Do you type fast?
Relatively so, I suppose. Not as fast as a lot of people tho
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
A bunch of stuff, but there is nothing I would change because it all led me to where I am, and I like where I am today honestly
103. Can you spell well?
Yes, I can. But some words are dumb and I get them wrong sometimes
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
A little, but I move forward and I’m fine. The ones that matter have stayed a part of my life.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yeah, once or twice
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t know. If I did, it was probably inadvertently, but I can’t remember so I don’t think I did
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Once, a very long time ago. I’d love to again someday
108. What should you be doing?
Homework. I’ll get it done, I promise!
109. Is something irritating you right now?
I don’t think so. I feel fine.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yes. It’s the worst feeling in the world, oh my god. But at least I found someone worth investing a stable relationship with >u<
111. Do you have trust issues?
Please refer to question 23
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
It was Liz. I usually only cry alone or with Liz, unless it’s something really bad
113. What was your childhood nickname?
I didn’t have one, actually. I didn’t go by nicknames until Jr. High, when I came up with the InvaderJam name, and then eventually Chocolate Thunder became a joke nickname for me. And now Liz and her close ones call me Ri.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yeah, a few times. Never been outside the country tho.
115. Do you play the Wii?
When I get the chance, yeah. c:
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Usually. Sometimes the way it’s made is weird, but I usually like it
118. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes, yes I do
119. Favourite book?
There’s this book out there called A Dog’s Life: The Autobiography of a Stray. I read it a few years ago and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I’ve been trying to track it down since then so I can read it again. It seriously is a great book. At least from what I remember.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nahh. The dark is cool. Unless I’m in an unknown place or something. I dunno. Sometimes, I guess? Usually not tho.
121. Are you mean?
I try my best to be as nice as I can be, but sometimes I’m afraid I might come off like that. But I am never intentionally mean.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
Nope. Cheaters get no remorse from me. If you wanna be with someone else then do it. Don’t go behind the back of someone that was committed to you, because if you do you’re an ass.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don’t. Love has to develop out of something. I do not believe you can look at someone and tell yourself that you love them. Like, truly love them. It does not work that way.
125. Do you believe in true love?
I believe true love is kind of up to the person to decide. It’s all a matter of perspective. Love is a complicated thing and everyone has their own way of dealing with it, so I can speak for everyone, but I believe that it could exist from a matter of perspective.
126. Are you currently bored?
A bit, yeah. I’m okay tho.
127. What makes you happy?
A lot of things: singing, playing games, getting to be goofy, and spending time with Liz all come to mind <3
128. Would you change your name?
Nah, I like my name. I feel that it suits me
129. What your zodiac sign?
I am a Sagittarius
130. Do you like subway?
I love Subway
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I guess I’d just let them down as easily as I can since I am already in a committed relationship. If circumstances were different, then I dunno. Stuff happens.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Liz, but I think I answered this question already
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
I can’t change the way I see the world, / I stand up and fight for what I don’t deserve, / I know i can’t justify my reasons. / Just tell me the way I oughta feel, / what’s right, what’s wrong, and which of them is real / and I’ll try to amplify my irony
134. Can you count to one million?
The question is not “Can I count to one million?” The question is “Do I want to?” And the answer is no, but I probably can count to there
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
Too many to name just one
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed, because in the words of Shrek, “I like my privacy.”
137. How tall are you?
I’m 5’6 I think
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
Winter. I’ve always loved winter
141. Night or Day?
Usually night, but daytime can be great too
142. Favourite month?
April. it’s really nice in April. And I’m totally not biased because my anniversary is in April or anything, no, what gave you that idea?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
Noooo, I like meat too much
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate is the best, but dark is good sometimes too. I hate white chocolate though, sorry.
145. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, since I drink it more often
146. Was today a good day?
Uhhh pretty good I guess. It wasn’t anything special to be honest
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"The true measure of a man is what he does when no one is watching." ~Unknown. I heard this quote from a fellow member of my choir and I really like it and I think it can be something to live by for everyone (minus the man part; that can be interpreted as human, tho)
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t care either way. I’m not so interested in the supernatural that I have firm beliefs in any of it, sorry
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"The process of creating circular shapes in perspective is very similar to the process of creating box forms." I have an art book thing from the library.